Know Where Your Mail Is
Do you wish you had more visibility into your direct mail campaigns so you could make better real-time decisions?
MailSpotter lets you view the progress of your mailings as they pass through the postal system, making use of the Intelligent Mail barcode (either Full-Service or Basic IMb works).
MailSpotter takes raw scan data from the USPS as your mail passes through postal facilities across the nation and turns it into easy-to-read charts, graphs and tables, putting valuable real-time tracking information at your fingertips.
- See when your mail has been delivered, where, and to whom
- Identify mail delivery patterns and problems early enough to react
- Know when to expect customer responses
- Drill down to the specific mailpiece for customer-by-customer analysis
- Test different delivery options or analyze response rates based on the day of delivery
- Create a new revenue stream if you are a service provider
Whether you manage your own mailings, or you are a service provider looking to provide an additional revenue-generating service, MailSpotter gives you your own branded reporting portal with real-time information alerts sent to your email or cellphone!
With so much information at your fingertips, all easily digestible and easy to share, you'll soon be wondering how you ever ran direct mail campaigns without MailSpotter!
Rapid Response Marketing - Real-Time QR Code Tracking!
Plus, MailSpotter lets you generate a unique QR Code for every single mailpiece. When a recipient scans their unique QR Code on their mobile device, within seconds you’ll know who scanned it and where they scanned it!
We even provide you with a Google maps link to their location so you can see in an instant where the mailpiece was scanned – all the way down to Street View.
MailSpotter gives you the power to make real-time, informed decisions.
- Network Distribution Center (NDC)
- Sectional Center Facility (SCF)
- 3 and 5-digit ZIP Codes
- Postal District, Area or Facility
- Even down to the individual mailpiece!
Data is presented in easily viewable formats, using tables, charts and maps and can easily be shared with clients or colleagues via a web link.
- Greater mail visibility means more informed decision-making and the ability to respond quicker
- Service providers get an additional revenue stream
- A value-added service, leading to more satisfied customers, each with access to their own reports through a website branded with your logo and personalized url.
- See potential delivery issues in real time, and act accordingly
- Better preparation for staffing call centers, scheduling follow-up calls etc.
- Rapid Response Marketing - see exactly who opened your mail with our QR Code scanning tool with instant alerts
With flexible pricing based on the amount of mail you want to track, MailSpotter is affordable for mailers of all sizes. We also offer an unlimited option for higher volume mailers.
So request your MailSpotter account today, or give us a call on 888-227-7221, and give yourself the extra advantage that comes with knowing exactly where your mail is.
If you'd like a Free Trial of MailSpotter, just fill out a demo request form with the words Free MailSpotter Trial in the special comments section.
You can also download a brochure here.